simple way to change ip address
January 3, 2010 | Know more, Tips & Tricks | 1 Comment|
Many people wish to change their IP address for many different reasons. Whether it’s changing it due to you being banned from a site or due to constant flooding or spam you’re being the victim of. I’ll show you how to change your IP Address in less than one minute!
- To release and renew your IP address:
Go to “Start > Run” and type “cmd” (without quotation marks), then select “OK”
- Type “ipconfig /release” (without quotation marks) and press “Enter”
- Once the prompt returns, type “ipconfig /renew” (without quotation marks), then hit “Enter,”
- Last, type “exit” (without quotation marks) then press “Enter” to close the window.
- Congrats, you now have a new IP address!
Thanks for the Tips.
It works great .I checked my ip address with http://www.ip-details.com before and after using your instruction,Guess what it worked like a charm and my Ip is changed.I checked this in Widows 7. I hope it will work in Windows 8 also.
Thanks again.Keep up the good work.