Many people wish to change their IP address for many different reasons. Whether it’s changing it due to you being banned from a site or due to constant flooding or spam you’re being the victim of. I’ll show you how to change your IP Address in less than one minute!
- To release and renew your IP address:
Go to “Start > Run” and type “cmd” (without quotation marks), then select “OK”
- Type “ipconfig /release” (without quotation marks) and press “Enter”
- Once the prompt returns, type “ipconfig /renew” (without quotation marks), then hit “Enter,”
- Last, type “exit” (without quotation marks) then press “Enter” to close the window.
- Congrats, you now have a new IP address!