In the current time, getting luxurious phones is rather very hard to do as many of these luxurious phones costs over 1000$ i.e. iPhone. The phones do have some of the best features that can be provided but still paying more than 1000$ for a cellphone is rather very hard for many people. As in that price you could get a proper laptop or do something else. So, What do we do if we don’t want to pay such high prices for the cellphones but would also want to experience all the features that these luxurious cellphones provide. What if I told you, there are various other cellphone with the same features, cost less, and well within the budgets of us normal people. Here are a few names and specifications of such cellphones , that you might want to get your hands on as your next cellphone.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Xiaomi K20 Pro
- Xiaomi Pocophone F1
- Samsung Galaxy A50
- One plus 6T
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7:
The first in our list the phone from Xiaomi. The Redmi Note 7 is a new flagship phone that Xiaomi have come up with. But even if it is a flagship phone the price is relatively less than compared to the phones with the same specifications. This phone shares the same chipset with the Xiaomi Mi 8 lite. But the only difference among the two is that Redmi Note 7 has a bigger battery capacity making it last longer than the Xiaomi Mi 8. The specifications of the phone is listed below :
- Body:2 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm, 186 grams, Gorilla Glass 5 back, polycarbonate side frame.
- Screen: 6.3″ IPS LCD, 1080 x 2340px resolution (19.5:9); ~409 ppi
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) chipset: octa-core CPU (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260); Adreno 512
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB built-in storage, microSD slot support (takes the second SIM slot).
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 10
- Rear camera: 48MP f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF support, 5MP depth sensor, LED flash, [email protected]/60/120fps video recording, EIS
- Front camera: 13MP, [email protected] video recording
- Battery: 4,000mAh, Quick Charge 4.0 support 18W (9V/2A)
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM; LTE Cat.12 download/ Cat.13 upload, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band MIMO, 2×2 antennas, GPS; Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C 2.0
- Misc: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader, FM radio support
The Redmi Note 7 costs approximately the price between 170$-200$, considering the specifications it has, the price is relatively low for it.
Xiaomi K20 Pro:
Xiaomi K20 Pro is one of the second Xiaomi phones in this list. This is one of those flagship type of phones of Xiaomi. Even though the phone is a flagship, the price is relatively low. The specifications of the phone is nearly identical to that of the new One plus 7 and 7 pro. The phone is cheaper compared to the one plus phones but wont disappoint you as the features it has is nearly identical to the phones mentioned above. The specifications of the phone itself are listed below:
- Body: Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front, glass back
- Display: 39″ AMOLED, notch-free, 2,340×1,080px resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 402ppi; HDR 10 and DCI-P3 compliant
- Triple rear camera: Wide – 48MP f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm pixel size, PDAF, Telephoto – 8MP, f/2.4, 1.12µm pixel size, 2x zoom, Ultra-wide – 13MP, f/2.4, 1.12µm pixel size, [email protected]
- Front camera: Motorized pop-up 20MP, 0.8µm pixel size, f/2.2; 1080p/30fps video recording, drop detection
- OS: Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10 with Poco launcher 2.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855: octa-core CPU (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 Gold + 3×2.42 Kryo 485 Gold + 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485 Silver), Adreno 640 GPU
- Memory: 6GB of RAM; 64/128GB storage or 8GB of RAM, 128/256GB storage
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Po (sealed),18W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.15/13 (800Mbps/150Mbps), USB-C,Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band GPS; Bluetooth 5.0
- Misc: Under-display fingerprint reader,single down-firing speaker, 3.5mm jack
The price of this phone is between 300$-370$, which is relatively cheaper than a phone that costs nearly 800+$ for the same specifications. This phone is a bang for buck kind of a phone, with all the features packed into it.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1:
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 another one from the Xiaomi series in this list. The Pocophone was one the most anticipated phone of the year 2019 as it had some very good features, that were later put into the K 20 series. The pocophone is also of those phones that is a bang for buck. Below are the specifications of the phone:
- Body: Plastic frame, Kevlar or Plastic back, Gorilla Glass front
- Display: 18″ IPS LCD, 2,246×1,080px resolution, 18.7:9 aspect ratio, 403ppi
- Rear camera: Primary 12MP, Type 1/2.55″ sensor, 1.4µm pixel size, f/1.9 aperture, dual pixel PDAF, Secondary 5MP – serving as depth sensor,2160p/30fps, 1080p/240fps slow motion
- Front camera: 20MP, 0.9µm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p/30fps video recording
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI 9.5 for Poco custom overlay, MIUI 10 on the way
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, octa-core CPU (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver), Adreno 630 GPU
- Memory: 6/8GB of RAM, 64/128/256GB storage, (hybrid) microSD slot
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Po, QuickCharge 3.0 fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.16/13 (1Gbps/150Mbps), USB-C, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, FM radio
- Misc: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader, stereo speakers, infrared face recognition, 3.5mm jack
Pocophone was one most anticipated phones of 2019, though the phone couldn’t do justice, it still has some of the best specifications currently for that price point. The price can range from 250$-300$ depending on the vendor and the area you stay in.
Samsung Galaxy A50:
Samsung Galaxy A50 the mid-range phone from Samsung. The galaxy series is some what of a flagship series. But the flagship series is normally called as the Galaxy S series. The S series is a high flagship series. The A series is their their mid ship series. Mid ship is a series that the phone is packed with a lot of features from the flagship phones. The following are the specifications of the A50:
- Body: Gorilla Glass 3 front, plastic frame and back
- Screen: 4″ Super AMOLED, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, FullHD+ (1080 x 2340 px)
- Rear cameras: 25 MP, f/1.7, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Video capture: [email protected]
- Front camera: 25 MP, f/2.0, fixed-focus
- Chipset: Exynos 9610 Octa (10nm), octa-core processor (4xCortex-A73 + 4xCortex-A53), Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- Memory: 4GB of RAM + 64GB storage / 6GB of RAM + 128GB storage, Up to 512GB microSD card support
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, Samsung One UI on top
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Ion, 15W quick charge
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM/ Single-SIM options available, LTE, USB 2.0 Type-C, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, GPS + GLONASS + BDS, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Misc: Single bottom-firing speaker, Under-display fingerprint reader
The Samsung Galaxy A 50 costs nearly 250$-280$. With the features that is nearly packed with the similar features of the high end series, the phone is one that should be grabbed.
One plus 6T:
One plus 6T the flagship phone that wasnot priced like a flagship phone. One plus has been providing the users with affordable phones with features that can compete with other flagship phones. The specifications of the One plus 6T are listed below:
- Body: 157.5 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm, 185 g. Aluminum frame, glass back, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 6 display glass, Mirror Black, Midnight Black schemes
- Display: 41″ Optic AMOLED, 2,340×1,080px resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio 402ppi, sRGB/DCI-P3 color space support
- Rear cameras: Sony IMX 519 1/2.6″ sensor, 16MP, 1.22µm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, phase detection autofocus, OIS, EIS
- Secondary camera: Sony IMX376K sensor, 20MP, 1.0µm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture. 2160p/60fps video recording, 1080p/240fps or 720p/480fps slow motion
- Front camera: Sony IMX 371 sensor, 16MP, 1.0µm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, EIS, 1080p/30fps video recording
- OS: Android 9 Pie OxygenOS custom overlay
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: octa-core CPU (4×2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver), Adreno 630 GPU
- Memory: 6/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM; 128/256GB UFS 2.1 2-LANE storage.
- Battery: 3,700mAh Li-Po (sealed), Fast Charge (formerly Dash Charge) proprietary fast charging (5V/4A)
- Connectivity: Dual nano-SIM, 5-Band carrier aggregation, LTE Cat.16/13 (1024Mbps/150Mbps), USB Type-C (v2.0), Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, NFC; Bluetooth 5.0, supports aptX and aptX HD
- Misc: Under-display fingerprint reader, single speaker on the bottom, tri-position Alert Slider
The current cost of the One plus 6T is from between 500-550 $, this is one of the more expensive ones on the list , but it is still cheaper for the price of what the specifications and features it has to offer.