1. There is no paper in this world that can be self-folded for more than 12 times.
2. Sleeping consume more calories than sitting down and watch television.
3 The first object to have a barcode is chewing gum.
4. Full name of Barbie doll is Barabra Millicent Roberts.
5. Pigs can never look up in the sky
6. “Quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” used up all 26 alphabets
7. A snail can sleep for 3 years without food
8. 1,111,111 x 1,111,111 = 1234567654321
9. The only word with 15 non-repeating alphabets is “uncopyrightable”
10. The famous artist Tommy Lee Jones was once the roommate of the U.S. Vice-President at the Harvard University