Every one interested in the world of gadgets was interested in what the new device from Apple would be like. Now that we have finally seen it, here are 10 things about the device that in a way defines the product.
1. Apple has positioned the device between the smartphone and the laptop, but the iPad doesn’t create a new category, it just improves upon the not-so-successful segment of tablet PCs
2. The device has a 10-hour battery life.
3. It is powered by a 1 GHz Apple A4 chip and comes with 16GB to 64GB of flash storage.
4. Apple’s latest creation features a 9.7-inch IPS display and has a built-in accelerometer that adjusts the orientation automatically.
5. Users can surf the Net, check email, see images, watch videos, play music and games and read e-books.
6. The iPad doesn’t seem to have a camera.
7. The iPad will be able to run apps meant for the iPhone.
8. Apple’s tablet also comes with capabilities for word processing and presentations, but at a price. $9.99 per application.
9. It has Wi-Fi, but there are models with 3G, with prices ranging from $499 to $829.
सयौ थुङ्गा फूलका हामी एउटै माला नेपाली, Welcome to my webpage. I'm from the Himalayan Country of Nepal. Well talking about me, I like mostly Web programming and Designing and furthermore I like Philosophical literature, Photography, Social networking. And I am Romantic and Sentimental person to some extent. Read more...