Every one interested in the world of gadgets was interested in what the new device from Apple would be like. Now that we have finally seen it, here are 10 things about the device that in a way defines the product.
1. Apple has positioned the device between the smartphone and the laptop, but the iPad doesn’t create a new category, it just improves upon the not-so-successful segment of tablet PCs
2. The device has a 10-hour battery life.
3. It is powered by a 1 GHz Apple A4 chip and comes with 16GB to 64GB of flash storage.
4. Apple’s latest creation features a 9.7-inch IPS display and has a built-in accelerometer that adjusts the orientation automatically. Read more…
1. There is no paper in this world that can be self-folded for more than 12 times.
2. Sleeping consume more calories than sitting down and watch television.
3 The first object to have a barcode is chewing gum.
4. Full name of Barbie doll is Barabra Millicent Roberts.
5. Pigs can never look up in the sky
6. “Quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” used up all 26 alphabets Read more…
There are a variety of free and premium WordPress themes that you can find throughout the web. You will sometime find that you can spend hours trying to modify the theme, so it is tailored to the way you want it. Sometimes it’s easier to create your own from scratch, and not deal with the headaches that can happen with customization of an existing WordPress theme. This guide will help you to understand the basic of a WordPress theme and how to create a simple theme. Read more…
You may have installed countless add-on in Firefox to enhance your using experience, but if you want to get the most out of Firefox, you really have to hack your way into the about:config.
The about:config page contains most (if not, all) of Firefox configuration options. It is so far the most effective, and the most powerful way to tweak and enhance your Firefox performance. Here are 28 of the popular tweaks.
Accessing your about:config page
In your Firefox, type about:config in the address bar.
Being parents had never been harder. More so in today’s world of digital technology where kids nowadays spend so much time playing games on Sony Playstations, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox and watching videos on their latest HDTV. Thanks to GameDr Video Game Timer, parents can now limit their kids’ screen
The GameDr Video Game Timer is a user friendly electronic time management device for video game systems and other electronic devices. What parents need to do is simply set the time allowed for video game play, say 30 minutes (Tip: Parents can setup a score chart whereby points will be given to kids for accomplishing certain task, or for behaving good. These points can then be “redeemed” for game time e.g. 1 points = 2 minutes of game time etc). Read more…
While there are many ways of parental control over children’s Internet activities such as using software, application or even setting parental control within Windows itself to monitor kids’ Internet browsing, surfing, chatting or online gaming activities, no filtering mechanism is 100 percent accurate. Therefore, Google has developed SafeSearch, a feature that lets you filter sexually explicit web sites and images from your search results, eliminating the most inappropriate materials from popping up on your children’s computer.
Parents who share the same computer with their children will find that Google’s SafeSearch very useful in filtering undesired search contents with three (3) different settings: Read more…